Telephone systems are your company’s most important purchase. There are many systems out there and lots of confusing jargon that only an expert or engineer will understand. We can help you make the right choice of system for your company that will be both cost effective and will meet your needs both now and in the future. Let our expert guidance aid your decision making process. Below is a representation of one of our telephone systems. Why not contact us to discuss your requirements.
- 1 to 60 lines, Annalogue, ISDN, VOIP
- 1 to 500 extensions, Annalogue, Digital, IP
- Direct Dial In to extensions
- Calling Line Identity
- Computer Telephony integration
- Mobile phone as extension
- Database Popups
- Call Hold, Call Transfer
- Call Diversion-Internal or External numbers
- Do Not Disturb
- Conference Calls
- Call Pickup from any Extension
- Night Service
- Speed Dial calling from programmable list
- Call Barring per extension or system wide
- Auto Attendant
- Music on Hold- Internal or external sources
- Cordless Handset Facility
- Answer-machine or Voice mail options.
- VoIP, IP
- New or second user
- Tailored to suit your needs and budget
A phone system ran completely from the PC, giving you an endless amount of features, including answering calls on your smart phone via the office extension. For more information see our 3CX page
Analogue, ISDN, VOIP up to 500 extensions.
Refurbished NEC XN120
Analogue, ISDN & IP lines. Up to 72 users.
Refurbished Avaya Agent Office
This popular telephone system uses either ISDN2e or ISDN30e Interface cards, has fantastic voicmail and PC integration. Up to 180 users.
Do you need a phone system at all? - Hosted Telephones are a growing trend
See hosted telephony for more information.
To view these user guides you will require a PDF reader. Download the latest Adobe Reader